Building Systems Essentials For Building Operators
BOMA Ottawa in partnership with Algonquin College, are proud to continue the series for building operators.
The Building Systems Essentials for Building Operators is a series of half day hands on seminars aimed to help Building Operators better understand how buildings function.
To learn more about the Building Systems Essentials’ courses download the Course Overview or register for one of the upcoming courses below.
2018 Building Operator Series (Cycle 5)
- Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Systems (15 February 2018)
- Water Treatment and Fire Protection Systems (19 April 2018)
- Air Handling Systems (17 May 2018)
- Building Control Systems (21 June 2018)
- Commercial Heating Systems (20 September 2018)
- Energy Efficiency for Buildings (18 October 2018)
- Building Electrical Systems (15 November 2018)