Building Systems Essentials For Building Operators
BOMA Ottawa in partnership with Algonquin College, are proud to continue the series for building operators.
The Building Systems Essentials for Building Operators is a series of half day hands on seminars aimed to help Building Operators better understand how buildings function.
To learn more about the Building Systems Essentials’ courses download the Course Overview or register for one of the upcoming courses below.
2019 Building Operator Series (Cycle 6)
- Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Systems (February 21 2019)
- Water Treatment and Fire Protection Systems (March 21 2019)
- Air Handling Systems (May 16 2019)
- Building Control Systems (June 20 2019)
- Commercial Heating Systems (September 19 2019)
- Energy Efficiency for Buildings (October 24 2019)
- Building Electrical Systems (November 21 2019)