BOMA Ottawa members are building owners, managers, developers, leasing professionals, corporate facility managers, asset managers, and the providers of the products and services needed to operate commercial properties.
BOMA Ottawa Membership Benefits
Benefits of your BOMA Ottawa Membership include:
- Advance notice of information on legislation, regulation and codes;
- Access to comprehensive industry-wide research and data;
- Continuing education and professional designation programs;
- Direct involvement with industry, government and community leaders;
- Professional networking opportunities, both formal and informal; and
- Immediate access to current, vital industry information through the BOMA Ottawa website (www.bomaottawa.org)
Value in BOMA Membership
Finally, let me offer you what members, across North America, say about the value of joining BOMA:
- Builds relationships and becomes a trusted advisor;
- Effectively represents and influences in both legislative and regulatory arenas at all levels leading to operational results;
- Provides an opportunity to be better positioned as an industry resource;
- Provides relevant education and training programs for an ever changing world;
- Connects you with a prestigious global network of commercial property professionals;
- Shares the operating expertise and knowledge of other BOMA members;
- Advocates the Ottawa area as an ideal environment for business;
- Provides tools and timely information to operate efficiently and profitably;
- Produces many fun networking events.
BOMA Ottawa Membership Categories
Membership is broken into three basic categories: Corporate, Allied and Associate local.
Corporate membership requires the ownership or management of a building or property. Allied membership is extended to firms who clean, maintain, modernize, light, or otherwise provide products or services to the industry. Associate membership allows for more than one person from each member firm to be associated with BOMA.
Membership is based on a regular calendar year.
CORPORATE 2 Category
Individuals, firms, corporations, or government, owning or managing offices or buildings over 1,000,000 sq.ft.
(This membership includes 3 corporate alternate members to also become involved with the association programs and events)
Link to Corporate 2 Category Application Form
CORPORATE 1 Category
Individuals, firms, corporations, or government, owning or managing offices or buildings more than 500,000 sq.ft.
(This membership includes 2 corporate alternate members to also become involved with the association programs and events)
Link to Corporate 1 Category Application Form
Individuals, firms, corporations, or government, owning or managing offices or buildings 20,000 to 500,000 sq.ft.
Link to Corporate Category Application Form
CORPORATE ASSOCIATE Category
Additional membership for additional employees or partners of corporate members
Link to Corporate Associate Application Form
Companies, partnerships & sole proprietorships, and their representatives which provide product and/or services directly related to the office space industry
Link to Allied Category Application Form
ALLIED ASSOCIATE Category
Additional membership for additional employees or partners of Allied Members
Link to Allied Associate Application Form
BOMA Membership Testimonials
"I have been fortunate enough in these 17 years to navigate my professional business development career successfully through the benefit of being a proud BOMA Member. During these years, having the opportunity to provide the Commercial Real Estate Industry with quality, high-level services in the Environmental Services and Building Maintenance Services fields has empowered and fulfilled many career aspirations I have now accomplished.
I truly reflect and believe that by being a BOMA Member for all these years, it allowed me to develop the relationships, respect, and reputation I hold dearly today and stand firmly on my professional service conduct that I provide to my clients each day.
In closing, everything reflects to what effort you put into something you believe in...I believe BOMA has done as much for me and my Personal/Professional growth as I have done for BOMA’s reputation and position in the Commercial Real Estate Industry. I continue to be a proud supporter of BOMA and look forward to many more years of participation, networking, business growth and nurturing amazing relationships with our precious members.”
Vice President of Business Development, Sales & Marketing
C NET Building Maintenance Services