Do you wish you had more time to get to know your exceptional female colleagues in the real estate industry? Are you interested in helping to build a stronger women’s network to enhance the already strong relationships in BOMA Ottawa? If so, this program could be for you.
Committee Goals and Objectives
- Provide a community of shared ideas to professional women within BOMA Ottawa.
- Support women in commercial real estate industry (both Corporate and Allied Members)
- Provide an opportunity to allow women to collectively contribute through events, social media, and newsletters with the goal of ultimately assisting members with further career development.
- Participate and contribute within an event supporting BOMA’s charity of choice.
- Facilitate an introduction to BOMA Ottawa for new members who may be seeking a peer-to-peer experience within our organization.
- Provide a new opportunity to enrich the value of BOMA Ottawa membership.
Previous Topic Events Held
Career Rewind / Eat Speak Explore / Always a Take-Away / Celebrating 150 Years of Women / Be Your Authentic Self / Real and Raw and Social Connection