Women@BOMA Program - 10th Anniversary
2024 Women@BOMA will celebrate our 10th Anniversary
Do you wish you had more time to get to know your exceptional female colleagues in the real estate industry? Are you interested in helping to build a stronger women’s network to enhance the already strong relationships in BOMA Ottawa? If so, this program could be for you.
Committee Goals and Objectives
- Provide a community of shared ideas to professional women within BOMA Ottawa.
- Support women in commercial real estate industry (both Corporate and Allied Members)
- Provide an opportunity to allow women to collectively contribute through events, social media, and newsletters with the goal of ultimately assisting members with further career development.
- Participate and contribute within an event supporting BOMA’s charity of choice.
- Facilitate an introduction to BOMA Ottawa for new members who may be seeking a peer-to-peer experience within our organization.
- Provide a new opportunity to enrich the value of BOMA Ottawa membership.
Previous Topic Events Held
Career Rewind / Eat Speak Explore / Always a Take-Away / Celebrating 150 Years of Women / Be Your Authentic Self / Real and Raw and Social Connection